I’ve had kale chips a few times, but have never made them. I had half a bag of kale leftover from a soup I made last week and needed to use it up. I reviewed my usual blogs and Pinterest – combining many ideas into my own. This is what I did:
- Tore up kale to fairly uniform sizes. Removed any thick stems/ribs.
- Drizzled the kale with a little garlic infused olive oil, sprinkled with some fresh ground sea salt.
- Baked at 350 degrees until crispy. This part was tricky. I stirred it around a bunch and kept a close eye. Crispy to burnt can happen quickly!
- Just before it’s all crispy, sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.
- Back in the oven until cheese is melted and kale is all crispy.
This took a lot of babysitting – but Hubby and I devoured the entire pan in seconds!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.